[Freedom-misc] Formula editor for KDE

xliang9550 at live.cn xliang9550 at live.cn
Thu Oct 11 19:22:37 CEST 2018

The formula plugin for Calligra Words is not as handy as LibreOffice Math. I
know the markup language used in LibreOffice Math fairly well. I wonder
whether is it possible to edit formulae using text editor in LO Math's markup
and save them as OpenDocument Formula files and then import them to Words or
Stage (without installing LO Math).

I'm considering Calligra when I use KDE, and the formula editor is one major
obstacle. Any suggestions? I'm willing to learn other markup languages like
(La)TeX or MathML, if necessary.