[Freedom-misc] Why are Libreboot PCs and Replicant Androids so aging?

aether at disroot.org aether at disroot.org
Thu Oct 11 02:29:32 CEST 2018

"Will there be workshops manufacturing modern processors requiring Libreboot
microcode or not requiring any?"

https://www.raptorcs.com/ based on POWER is a viable alternative to the Intel
/ AMD inferno. I can't afford a new computer so I'm using old mobo I flashed
to coreboot with Core2 cpu. This is pretty much the best I can have. I only
plug my cellphone battery if I need to make a call. I recently won a
"smartphone" and sold it immediately. There is no hope for a free alternative
in this area considering how this technology work.