[Freedom-misc] Is the OpenBSD kernel free software?

hd-scania at users.sf.net hd-scania at users.sf.net
Wed Oct 10 15:19:24 CEST 2018

Being rolling needs a more active team but you don’t need to freeze for fix
releases, so better for continuous improvements always to be added.
My IceOS (HBSD-based) should always have Xfce4 USB installers but also Qt
ones like Lumina, LXQt, Plasma, finally GNOME-based Cinnamon and MATE, but
all are with SDDM installed. I honestly don’t care about
‘‘default’’ DE that I always have multiple desktops for my USB
installers available.