[Freedom-misc] Re : Free software office suites smaller than LibreOffice?

lcerf at dcc.ufmg.br lcerf at dcc.ufmg.br
Wed Oct 10 00:27:37 CEST 2018

I was prompted to download 22 packages with a total size of 36.9 MB. 124 MB
of disk space was used after extracting the packages. The Calligra suite
included Words, Sheets, Stage and Karbon.  The conclusion is that with all
KDE and Qt dependencies present, Calligra suite itself is not very bloated.

Is saving tens of MB of disk space really a relevant choice criterion for
you?  I mean, it probably amount to about 0.01% of your total disk space
(assuming it is hundreds of GB).