[Freedom-misc] CalmStorm: Make your Hyperbola more newbies friendly?

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Sat Oct 6 01:59:11 CEST 2018

Were they positive or negative? If your withdrawing positive, I am sorry you
didn't enjoy it, because it stopped my distrohopping.

  I enjoy it quite a bit. Maybe someday, there will be a gui. consider it in
the future if you want an arch based system but want something stable.

PS, I have had some lets call them bad installs, and I gave up a few times
for a while but ultimately I use it now as my always distro.

If you retracting negative comments, then, I am glad you enjoy it.

Let me know what your thinking though.