[Freedom-misc] Anybody got their Eoma68?

mason at masonhock.com mason at masonhock.com
Wed Oct 24 18:26:39 CEST 2018

 > But what will be the display?

A touch screen. See the link.

 > Is there any way to look at the different housing colors they offer?

Not sure.

 > Why does the the completely assembled pack cost 1200$ and the card cost 65$
and the housing cost 500$

The $500 laptop housing includes all of the parts needed to assemble the
laptop, but you'll have to put them together yourself. The $1200 option comes
with all of the parts preassembled, so you're paying for the assembly of the
laptop. The price difference does seem a little steep to me. If you feel up
to the task of assembling the laptop yourself, it could be a fun way to save
$600.