[Freedom-misc] Does this mean Librem 15 can be Librebooted?

mason at masonhock.com mason at masonhock.com
Tue Oct 16 21:06:40 CEST 2018

"Commenting on this boon to user freedom, Dr. Richard M. Stallman, president
of the Free Software Foundation (FSF), states,

"'Getting rid of the signature checking is an important step. While it
doesn’t give us free code for the firmware, it means that users will really
have control of the firmware once we get free code for it.'"

I can't find the source of RMS quote. Searching for it just gives me a bunch
of articles referencing the Purism post. I would like to see the original
context and whether RMS was really talking about Purism the way the use of
this quote seems to imply.