[Freedom-misc] do you know the necunos.com phone?

mason at masonhock.com mason at masonhock.com
Sun Oct 7 18:52:21 CEST 2018

 > That should be common knowledge.

I'm not so sure. You are more knowledgeable of these things than the average
person. I think many people who are aware of tracking at all do not know what
a modem is and believe that only the main operating system tracks them.
Advertisements claiming that a phone won't track you contribute to this
misconception, although to be fair to Purism last time I looked at their
website (several months ago) they had removed this claim.