[Freedom-misc] CalmStorm: Make your Hyperbola more newbies friendly?

mason at masonhock.com mason at masonhock.com
Fri Oct 5 04:58:59 CEST 2018

This question seems like it would be more appropriate for the Hyperbola
list/forum for than Trisquel's. However, my suggestion would be to look into
Manjaro. I don't recommend using Manjaro because it is not a FSDG distro, but
it's the only Arch-derivative I'm aware of that is beginner friendly. Some of
their work, in particular their graphical installer, might be useful to
Hyperbola or Parabola.