[Freedom-misc] What if RMS Really WAS President?

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Tue Jul 31 18:03:05 CEST 2018

"Cool, so it was double-blind and demonstrated a taste difference that was
positive in your case. Of course, this could be due to any number of
localized factors.

My first guess is that the "organic" fruit is simply fresher in your case
(could just be because of the fruit being more local, or because of it
spoiling more easily, or something similar). In any case, since you have the
means, buy what taste better, by all means."

Hard to say, they were both super ripe, I don't know much beyond that, but
yeah, it definitely tastes better. Same with Bananas in my experience, could
be something to do with how their grown, both organically, and
non-organically

"Yes, but don't forget that organic foods is an industry, too. Horizon
Organic is the most well-known example of a company engaged in it (it
produces most of the "organic" milk, IIRC), but there are others. There are
also entire stores built around "natural" and "organic", so they of course
have an ulterior motive to keep these things popular."

I will give you this, and also one other thing, canned organic stuff can
sometimes have issues, this is true, because the type of thing that lines the
inside of it can be not so good. And also, agave is considered organic, but I
do not trust agave at all. Same with stevia, those are two examples of
suspicious organic products. At least that I know of. I myself prefer coconut
nectar/coconut crystals. Or raw honey and maple syrup which has an enormous
amount of sugar and has to be boiled a whole lot. Heated sugars tend to be
more problematic for some reason.

"You can think what you want, but we have evidence that trans fats increase
your risk of heart disease. There is no evidence for a link between normal
levels of aspartame consumption and any adverse outcomes."

Maybe not heart disease, but what about forms of cancer?  Think about it this
way, aspartame is usually used in diet code zero calorie/zero sugar drinks,
don't you think it is suspicious that zero calorie zero sugar drinks exist
when something like aspartame which is a sugar replacement is in it?

Seems very fishy to me personally. But do what you want, I just hope it don't
hurt ya.