[Freedom-misc] What if RMS Really WAS President?

onpon4 at riseup.net onpon4 at riseup.net
Tue Jul 31 05:29:03 CEST 2018

 > Until after I tasted it of course. I suspected it was organic immediately
by the taste. Not even kidding either.

Cool, so it was double-blind and demonstrated a taste difference that was
positive in your case. Of course, this could be due to any number of
localized factors.

My first guess is that the "organic" fruit is simply fresher in your case
(could just be because of the fruit being more local, or because of it
spoiling more easily, or something similar). In any case, since you have the
means, buy what taste better, by all means.

 > Do remember that corporations have way too much power in the united states
of america, they won't admit there is a problem unless it hurts their bottom
line.

Yes, but don't forget that organic foods is an industry, too. Horizon Organic
is the most well-known example of a company engaged in it (it produces most
of the "organic" milk, IIRC), but there are others. There are also entire
stores built around "natural" and "organic", so they of course have an
ulterior motive to keep these things popular.

 > Dunno, I think of aspartame as being as bad as transfats, in the sense that
no amount is good for you.

You can think what you want, but we have evidence that trans fats increase
your risk of heart disease. There is no evidence for a link between normal
levels of aspartame consumption and any adverse outcomes.

 > I hope the eating habits you have don't hurt you.

I seem to be doing good for myself so far. I'm always told my blood pressure
is very good, I'm at a normal weight, and I don't have any health problems
that I know of.