[Freedom-misc] What if RMS Really WAS President?

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Mon Jul 30 16:02:51 CEST 2018

"Did you conduct your experiment in a double-blind manner? That is to say,
without knowing whether you were eating the organic or non-organic banana in
each case? If not, your experience will be affected by the label."

Ah this question, it was on two different days, but I had no idea whether the
organic one was organic.

Until after I tasted it of course.  I suspected it was organic immediately by
the taste.  Not even kidding either.

"People being against something does not validate opposition to that thing or
warnings against that thing. There are people who are against vaccines,
probably the most miraculous life-savers of the modern era."

Vaccines do save lives whether people want to admit it or not, is up in the
air. But yes, they do save lives and do not cause autism.

"I appreciate your honesty on this point. And I see a serious problem with
your source, which you yourself seem to understand, but I will elaborate:
people who work at organic stores have an ulterior motive, a business
interest, to propagate a bad name for GM crops. Not as much as a salesman,
mind, but I know that I am generally speaking loyal to my own employer, and
some of my views align very well with the business of my employer. This may
be because of my desire to help my employer succeed, or alternatively it
might have been a factor that made me fit into its business environment so
well. Either way, I know this was no accident, and would expect the same
phenomenon with workers at organic stores."

Well, only a year before, I recently started working for one myself, though
its hard to say, I am not the best person to debate on this I suppose,
experts know far more than me probably.  aka professionals in the organic
industry probably know way more than me.

I am a bit concerned though with anything government related regarding GMOs,
because  the FDA has been bribed in the past to support GMOs/artifical foods.

Do remember that corporations have way too much power in the united states of
america, they won't admit there is a problem unless it hurts their bottom
line.

Regardless of whether they are good or bad.  I really think that if nothing
else, they should at least have a label on them that says whether they gmos
or not and whether they good or bad.

"Aspartame is one of the most well tested substances on the market with
thousands of peer-reviewed research papers, hundreds of which are safety
tests. Certain individuals with a rare condition cannot consume aspartame,
but for everyone else, unless you eat a ridiculous amount (around a few dozen
cans of Diet Coke in a single day), there is no risk."

Dunno, I think of aspartame as being as bad as transfats, in the sense that
no amount is good for you.

For your sake though, I hope the eating habits you have don't hurt you.  To
be honest, excercise can mitigate some of the damage probably, which I need
to do more, but even given this fact, I think I would be much heavier if I
didn't:

A drink green tea

B eat healthy

C exercise sometimes