[Freedom-misc] What if RMS Really WAS President?

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Mon Jul 30 05:54:31 CEST 2018

"This is not a valid argument to anything. It's the tactic conspiracy
theorists, Creationists, climate change denialists, etc use to avoid having
to back up their statements. If you doubt anything I bring to the table,
please let me know what it is and I will research it (if necessary) and
provide sources. I expect you to do the same."

Hmm, I hadn't thought about that, you have a point...

Yes climate change deniers and conspiracy theorists are idiots.

I disagree on the creationists thing though,

I just meant, do like a hundred searches in both directions type thing, but
tell me, what sources count for you? I am just wondering,

I only know my experience with artifical foods to be honest, although GMOS I
am told by people who work at organic stores, etc... have said much of this
stuff to me, but yeah, it is biased I suppose.   at least in the area of
GMOs. meh, I guess I was thinking GMOS and artifical ingredients were
similar.

I think you would have a better debate with stallman probably.  About all I
know is that natural foods don't lead to long term weight gain as much as gmo
foods/artificals.

foods, with high fructose corn syrup don't let you know your full as quick
thus you gain more weight because even though it has less calories, you eat
many times more trying to get the same amount of nurtients.

ps, I have tried organic bananas and organic mangos and compared them to the
non ones, they are far more satisifying to me.

"I never used the word "fact" in this thread. What are you referring to?"

well, you did say that gmo additives can save lives like it was fact, because
you did say that they do save lives... I am confused as to how that is even
possible.  Maybe in medicine, but I really don't think its the best way
forward.

Organic stuff is only unsafe a small amount of the time, if its poison
obviously, but high fructose corn syrup, aspratame all cause cancer and they
are artifical.  People are very against gmos as well, shouldn't they have the
right to know, if they are eating foods with them in it?

"RMS is not someone I consider to be my hero. Actually, I'm not a fan of
idolatry in general."

Okay this is a good sign,  I agree with this sentiment, I had thought you
were different, good to know.

"Be a little more specific on what I said that needs evidence and I will be
happy to deliver."

Well, I would like to see your evidence for why GMOS, save lives. They do
have some risks though I am sure too, but yeah, curiosity is within me right
now.

"I'd rather not. There is a disagreement here and I'd like to get to the
bottom of it through a civil discussion between two rational adults. I don't
see why that isn't possible."

Yeah, I suppose if you want, I changed my mind after seeing your post.