[Freedom-misc] What if RMS Really WAS President?

onpon4 at riseup.net onpon4 at riseup.net
Mon Jul 30 03:13:36 CEST 2018

 > I am sensing that this is just going to devolve into a pointless flame war,
I am done talking about this.

I don't see why you think that.

 > But yeah, you may want to test some of those "facts" you claim are facts.

I never used the word "fact" in this thread. What are you referring to?

 > Just do some web searching

This is not a valid argument to anything. It's the tactic conspiracy
theorists, Creationists, climate change denialists, etc use to avoid having
to back up their statements. If you doubt anything I bring to the table,
please let me know what it is and I will research it (if necessary) and
provide sources. I expect you to do the same.

 > your hero Stallman

RMS is not someone I consider to be my hero. Actually, I'm not a fan of
idolatry in general.

 > Stallman must think what he thinks for a reason.

Yes, but that doesn't mean it's a good reason.

 > you need evidence to support what you say

Be a little more specific on what I said that needs evidence and I will be
happy to deliver.

 > let's call this off

I'd rather not. There is a disagreement here and I'd like to get to the
bottom of it through a civil discussion between two rational adults. I don't
see why that isn't possible.