[Freedom-misc] What if RMS Really WAS President?

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Sun Jul 29 18:10:39 CEST 2018

I am sensing that this is just going to devolve into a pointless flame war, I
am done talking about this.

But yeah, you may want to test some of those "facts" you claim are facts.
Just do some web searching, but do remember, your hero Stallman must think
what he thinks for a reason.

Yes I disagree with him on somethings, such as God, but you need evidence to
support what you say.  I have seen far too much to the contrary, and I fear
this is going to be like a sytemd rant again.

So yeah.. let's call this off, even if you don't, I will.