[Freedom-misc] TITLE OF FORUM TOPIC: FEATURES OF THIS FORUM

erbperbp at gmail.com erbperbp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 08:17:05 CEST 2018

@ chaosmonk

Thanks you very much for offering your ideas and advice on these aspects of
the forum.

I have been delaying my "thank you" message in the hope that

		→ reading about linear(or flat) and hierarchical (or nested) arrangements
in conversation threading
		→ surfing threads in the Trisquel forum

would soon enable me to agree with the
"To me they are quite clear."
of your post.

Because it probably is a matter of practice I can't say the same yet, and
because of that, I do not rule out writing a new message on this feature in
the future