[Freedom-misc] What if RMS Really WAS President?

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Sun Jul 29 05:31:54 CEST 2018

GMOS are bad for your health and cause plenty of other unforseen problems,
just look at the problem monsantos caused with their patented gmo corn.
(which is absurd, because it shouldn't be legal to patent corn)

"Evil because it doesn't ban everything, or for some other reason?

You know, there are lives at stake here. If you ban a food or food additive
that can save lives, "

Going to stop you right there, food additives do not help save lives.

"that can be just as harmful as not banning a food or food additive that can
destroy lives. So it would be irresponsible to just ban things left and right
without reason."

I am not saying left and right ban things, I am just saying, artifical
chemcials shouldn't be used in food, to clean your body, or put into your
body.

"Of course food companies are going to lobby, but that's not the FDA's fault.
And if anything, it's the USDA that's become a tool of corporations, with its
nonsense nutrition guidelines (hardly based on science) and promotion of the
"organic" nonsense, where companies pretend that using more inefficient and
dangerous farming practices from a century ago are somehow better than the
conventional ones we use today. This is a bit of a tangent, but it's a
travesty that companies are given a government-issued certification for using
worse, outdated farming techniques, as if to encourage regression."

Sadly, its not nonsense, the USDA was and still is a good tool.  It is based
on science that artifically made foods, such as fast food, and other lab made
food is bad for your body.

"The Tea Party has nothing to do with these agencies. It's far too recent.
Even GM crops far predate the Tea Party."

Sadly, you are missing the point, GM crops may have indeed predated the tea
party, but really, the "Tea party" has made things much, much worse. Slashing
regulations more often than not does damage to the country.

"I don't think many people in the United States are Fascists. Fascism is a
specific ideology championing devotion to your country, opposition to
Communism, supreme rule, etc. It's completely at odds with, for example, the
Second Amendment (the right to own guns, for any non-Americans reading this)
and freedom of religion."

Nah man, I was talking about the republicans with the loudest voices
particularly the ones in usa government who care only about power and money
and they don't care how much they have to, lie, cheat and steal to win
elections. Anything goes as long as we stay in power and our ideals are
championed. That's their belief. Trump is someone who cannot be trusted.

It seems to me, you may support trump, am I wrong? Please tell me I am.

ps, the second amendment, has become too powerful. When they came out with
the 2nd amendment I hardly doubt they imagined semi automatic rifles, let
alone fully automatic rifles.

So yeah, this is just bizzare that you think this.

"To be clear, no Fascist society that I'm aware of still exists. The only
country that even comes close is North Korea, but they're not Fascist;
they're a left-wing version, Marxism-Leninism ("Juche", more specifically)."

This is extremely offensive, Marxism/Leninism is a dictatorship. They are not
left-wing at all or people would have VASTLY more liberty.

"That's of course really a side issue, though. Putting a label on someone's
beliefs does not invalidate them, no matter how obvious it may seem to you
that they are wrong. Maybe they are, but "it's Fascist" is not convincing to
anyone; all it does is rile up people who already agree with you."

Yeah, if you actually educate yourself it becomes clear that the left is on
the right side of history.  I don't know why I bothered to address this, but
it is just too stupid to even let stand by itself.

Both sides are not the same and trump is not really a just man.  He is the
dangerous to liberty.

Remember, he did apoint ajit pai in charge of the fcc to remove net
neutrality.

*sigh*