[Freedom-misc] A Facebook case

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Sun Jul 29 01:55:27 CEST 2018

Perhaps, it depends largely on whether you trust the government or not and
wether they are care about justice or not.

I have thought those same thoughts before though.

But with the current usa system, which is controlled by house rethuglicans,
and president drumpf, things are kind of scary...

I don't want to trust my government with unchecked power, even if they are
benign godly people. By godly I mean, they practice what they preach and are
really good people who try their best to do what is right.

But yeah, I do not think even a governemnt like that let alone our current
administration has the right to have unchecked power and all that surveilance
of the average person.

Corporations though are much the same...

Some black, some gray and some white. Alas... its all confusing at times. I
hope it will help your friend though.