[Freedom-misc] free vpu software

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Sat Jul 28 03:54:23 CEST 2018

True, but chances are mali won't be needed to run the processor.

Although, maybe in the future we will have something that has full libre
support including 3d. Not an easy road though obviously, very difficult if
not impossible, but beyond hard drives/solid state drives, it is possible if
shakti processors can be reworked. Shakti is under mit license I have heard.
Which probably is a first that any processor has a free software license.

Dunno about arm, in all honesty, I don't know about shakti, other than the
license being mit.   We shall see what comes our way.