[Freedom-misc] What if RMS Really WAS President?

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Wed Jul 25 06:57:21 CEST 2018

I disagree, GMOs should be labeled and require testing. The FDA is an evil
organization which needs to be uprooted and tossed into the sea, then rebuilt
from the ground up, without the "rich people" able to bribe it.

  I am far to the left myself, yes i voted for hillary, but it was a desperate
futile act to avoid trump, which failed due to the electoral college.  I
wanted Bernie Sanders personally though, out of the three viable choices.

Hopefully trump's stupidity has woken the american people. to the dangers of
rethuglicanism. (though they are no longer really republicans or
conseratives, they are more facists)