[Freedom-misc] JS issues: FAQ dropdowns

k.jasny.2003 at gmail.com k.jasny.2003 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:46:21 CEST 2018

Thank all the high-level frameworks widely used today that obfuscate scripts
in order to heavily compress them so more of it can be running so the nasty
ones don't get noticed. Sometimes I wish that there were skilled programmers
who can code stuff without unnecessary BS.

Anyway:

1. This is the picture you were most likeliy looking for:
http://manischewitz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/products/nutrition_facts/35002_MA_PUFFY%20Marshmallows_10z.jpg
I can't see anything else.

2. That site appears to be broken for me. Checked on 32-bit Chrome
67.0.3396.99. These expandable menus don't expand at all. We're in the same
boat, just look up the page's source to get the desired content.