[Freedom-misc] Choosing between a D16 workstation and Talos II lite

greatgnu at riseup.net greatgnu at riseup.net
Thu Jul 19 23:34:26 CEST 2018

 >I do not think you are talking seriously but anyway: if the program was
inviting sellers to apply to a "Respect Your Freedom Maybe" label, it would
obviously be a complete failure.

Me having an easy predisposition to joker around does not mean I'm never
serious. My point is by RYF certifications they are ignoring two proverbial
elephants in the room. Nobody can give such certification unless each
component of one computer is libre.

I'm not saying they should use RYFM certs but rather that they should not use
RYF.. coz it does not.