[Freedom-misc] Does minifree send a confirmation email one a product is sent?

tgalbers2000 at gmail.com tgalbers2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:34:37 CEST 2018

I just bought a new X200 at minifree last Sunday and I was wondering if after
the payment I would receive a confirmation of the computer being sent or the
payment being received. I ask this as I don't have any experience buying by
them, plus as many of you probably got your computers from similar providers,
someone would likely know something. I already sent an email to Leah but I
guess there were many others in the inbox.