[Freedom-misc] Choosing between a D16 workstation and Talos II lite

svhaab at gmail.com svhaab at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 18:44:04 CEST 2018

 > same thing I was just saying.

If you say debian main on a computer is a libre software system then
I misread your post.

 > Pocket isn't about the add-on itself

This is what calmstorm wrote:
'Debian is non-free IF, it has the non-free repo/contrib repo, and if pocket
is enabled on debian by default within firefox.'
Calmstorm claims debian is non free software. Which I rightfully have
corrected. If you say ubuntu
is free software you should get corrected.
If you say trisquel is non free software you should be corrected.

 > They are talking about it and sharing their own personal objections to
Pocket

I have not told people to refrain from writing why they dislike debian.

 > Even go so far as to call a free program that can't work ***at all***
without its non-libre component (the server side it talks to) to be
non-libre.

No, that is unacceptable. You are not allowed unchallenged to call a piece of
software
non free if it is free. You are not allowed to make your own definitions. If
incorrect statements are done on purpose administrators should take steps
against
the poster.

@jxself once again, may I ask you a few questions about talos computers?