[Freedom-misc] Free map alternative?

svenerik_vn at protonmail.com svenerik_vn at protonmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:48:01 CEST 2018

Well I struggled with all of them with even basic tasks like searching for a
place and let the map show me where it is.

But none of them were able to guide me with directions from one place to
another.

Of course, it might be that it was just me who was not able to figure it out,
but in that case it was not intuitive, and I see that as a problem itself
with any program.

If you have to have extensive tech knowledge to use a program, I reckon that
as a problem, or at least something that should be given in the information
bit upon downloading.