[Freedom-misc] TFW a whole "page" is JS

Caleb Herbert csh at bluehome.net
Sat Jul 28 17:07:36 CEST 2018

Cool, I'll email them.  Could you email them too?

I'm a jerk.  Here's what I'm thinking about writing:

<code>
We can't access your site.  None of our devices support JavaScript, and
your site just shows up as a blank, white page.

Someone looked at the source of the home page, and there was no text
from the site whatsoever.  It was all just JavaScript generating the
page ex nihilo.  No HTML.  No paragraphs.  No text.

After much digging, he found one single piece of contact information
hidden in the source of the home page: this one email address.

Could you please make your site work without JavaScript, at least
partially, so people can at least read the important stuff on there?
</code>