[Freedom-misc] No JS? No books, no bread.

Mason Hock mason at masonhock.com
Fri Jul 27 20:41:46 CEST 2018

>  * CloudFlare
>  * Google APIs

I see these two everywhere.

> I looked them up, and they all seemed to be large hosts for JavaScript
> libraries, many of them free/libre.

If only some of the JS libraries are free, how did you verify that the JS you installed was from the free ones? I'd also be afraid to whitelist googleapis.com or any other common JS-hosting domain that is owned by Google (include gstatic.com, which is not obviously related to Google at first glance) in case connecting to Google across these different sites allows cross-site tracking.