[Freedom-misc] No JS? No books, no bread.

Caleb Herbert csh at bluehome.net
Fri Jul 27 20:09:02 CEST 2018

Someone in #reddit-judaism gave me some good news about the Sefaria
library: it's free/libre!

https://github.com/Sefaria/Sefaria-Project

So, I enabled all first-party scripts.  It sort-of worked, but wouldn't
let me scroll down the rest of the page.

https://framapic.org/R3L0l80SmWpz/uD5jSFQ85tAU.png

So, I looked at the other domains available for JS.  They kinda scared
me:
 * CloudFlare
 * Google APIs
 * something called "unpkg", whatever that is

I looked them up, and they all seemed to be large hosts for JavaScript
libraries, many of them free/libre.  So, I enabled those, and the site
works now.

Yay!