[Freedom-misc] TFW a whole "page" is JS

Caleb Herbert csh at bluehome.net
Fri Jul 27 17:25:43 CEST 2018

Great.  I can't get their phone number, because their whole site is
nothing but JavaScript.  Not even the view-source: lets me get ANY text
from the site.  It's ALL JavaScript.

https://www.torahkc.org/contact

GRRRRRRRRRR

What do I do?  Do I go there during a weekday and tell the rabbi that
their site won't work on my flip phone?

The WHOIS is just a bunch of garbage:

<code>
Domain Name: TORAHKC.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D154354045-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2017-11-12T23:43:03Z
Creation Date: 2008-09-29T01:22:37Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-09-29T01:22:37Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse at godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDelet
eProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewP
rohibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTra
nsferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdat
eProhibited
Registrant Organization:
Registrant State/Province: Kansas
Registrant Country: US
Name Server: NS8.WIXDNS.NET
Name Server: NS9.WIXDNS.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form https://www.icann.org/
wicf/)
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-07-27T15:07:18Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.
org/epp

Access to Public Interest Registry WHOIS information is provided to
assist persons in determining the contents of a domain name
registration record in the Public Interest Registry registry database.
The data in this record is provided by Public Interest Registry for
informational purposes only, and Public Interest Registry does not
guarantee its accuracy. This service is intended only for query-based
access. You agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes
and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to (a) allow,
enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or
facsimile of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations
to entities other than the data recipient's own existing customers; or
(b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send
queries or data to the systems of Registry Operator, a Registrar, or
Afilias except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or
modify existing registrations. All rights reserved. Public Interest
Registry reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. By
submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in
this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or
Tech contact of the queried domain name.
</code>