[Freedom-misc] No JS? No books, no bread.

Mason Hock mason at masonhock.com
Thu Jul 26 22:12:16 CEST 2018

> When I click SEND YOUR MESSAGE, it redirects to the home page and gives
> me no indication that my message was sent.

I've run into this before, where I want to contact a site explaining that their JS is causing a problem for me, but the only contact information they give is a form requiring JS. When this happens, I just guess that the email address the form goes to is "support at domain" and send my message that address. About a third of the time my guess was correct, although of course their response is never helpful and usually boils down to "install Chrome."