[Trisquel-translators] Improving translation efforts. Proposal for processes and better organization

Alessandro Matsetes Mazza matsetes at member.fsf.org
Tue Mar 27 08:30:12 CEST 2012

Thank you, malberts, for all you've done!
I found some things to imrpove in the wiki page, I think that we have to
add this:
- To contact the translators give one name with e-mail or contact form
- Add the info about Ruben and some other for the permissions of a new
language
- The screenshots proposed by malberts are very useful, I think, so we
can add them
- I can also create a file with all the pages of the website, I have it
right now, we use one list of all the pages, with the italian team, and
it's updated to yesterday. I don't know how (anothere wiki page, a file
attached....)
- We have to update the page https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/trisquel-team
with the informations about all the translators of the website, I think
there is someone other for german and french languages...

I added one other issue at the list...

I hope to hear news about this.... =)

Happy hacking (or translating)!
Matsetes