[Trisquel-devel] Package Helper for issue #1942 (compizconfig-settings-manager recomends non-free software as a workaround (fglrx))

Grant H. ghoulgat at member.fsf.org
Tue Jun 26 19:48:16 CEST 2012

My father wrote this package helper to close this issue.  I am attaching
the file.  You may have to view the actual mailing list
(http://listas.trisquel.info/pipermail/trisquel-devel/) to access it as
sometimes attachments get scrubbed.

Lets close this 2 year old freedom bug :)
--
*Grant H.
*Email: ghoulgat at member.fsf.org
*Ask me for my GPG key
*I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
<http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=8999>